Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm Back!

It's time! And I think I've been missing in action for the longest time. Don't worry, it happens to me all the time. Especially trying to keep a journal. I lose it after a while.

I stopped blogging for half a year and I think it was a good rest. I kind of lost my direction in blogging because I realised I couldn't stop ranting and because the more people visit my blog, the more restricted my thoughts become. And to me, a blog shouldn't be that way. I should be able to express my thoughts, not rants.

Yep, secondly, I have to keep two journals for my TS modules and I just couldn't get down to doing. So I needed to start somewhere. HERE!

Also, these days... I've been daydreaming, a lot. I thought to keep my mind off from lala land, I need to write them down! Great! And I'm starting once again. On a new blog, new look, new add, new thoughts!

Yippie! Await......... Ahey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home