Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's the birthday of the King's Daughter!

5th September.. a day to remember. Yeah, it is my responsibility to remember as much as I hate birthdays. I've a lousy memory on birthdates and my friends know that. Upset or not, I really don't want to know. It is disappointing but it always slip my mind and only to realise it two months later that I missed wishing them well. Erp.. yeah, terrible isn't it?

But for today, I remember it out of obligation. Yeah, the psychotic in my house makes pple remember and if I don't she'll start her rampage. So I got her a T-shirt titled "Princess" and a beautiful necklace which also can be a belt and a cute little card (it's a tradition that we always give prezzies to each other with a card).

Silly me, I wanted to blog the prezzies and accidentally showed her the photo of the T-shirt i took a few days back and she had to ask if it was for her. What a spoiler. And being the one who stutters when lying, I gave myself totally away. Damn.


Ivy's little surprise! Posted by Picasa

So when she went to bathe today, I sneaked into her room and placed the little kids around the prezzies and snap them into my camera. Cute ey? The aerial view of the kids look pretty scary, like there is a crowd of humans and worst I have more kids in my room and that's why I don't want anymore stuffies as presents anymore. I just cannot handle too many of them. Muahaha...

Anyway to my BIG 'lil Sis ---> Happy 26th Birthday! (oppz.. did i just blurt her age? Yeah.. the small girl is still so childish.. poor me)

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

It's rather scary to see the actual population on my bed. No wonder I stopped growing unconsciously at a tender age--just to make space for them! Yikes! Not to mention the number of dust mites teeming all over! Hm...

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home