Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sleepdaze

Ah... it's been such a long time I've got a good nap. 3 hrs. Ha! That's why I say, I hate taking naps, because my naps are more like real sleep.

I've just managed to get the tag board, counter and some links up on my blog. Simple things to spice it up. Ivy showed me her friend's blog. Pretty good, but lengthy and it obviously captured his craze about running. *Phoo* who gets crazy over running man? It's the most boring sports I can ever embark on.

Sometimes I think that Ivy is slightly more tech-savvy than I am. She had to tell me all about
Hello Picasa and Webshots while I'm struggling to do some html editing. I never liked webdesign class back in SP.

This brings me back to the conversation I had with Deb & YH last night in church. Deb found a job and we were just talking about their starting pay and I've no idea how the conversation gets directed back at me with how much I can earn as a graduate of Theatre Studies. I was stuck at that point, not sure how to defend myself and I wasn't quite ready to start. To Each His Own. I can only say. I had the same reaction or even worst when I told my previous project mates about what I am majoring in.

"I can't believe why anyone would do TS! Like what do you study there? Acting? only?" commented one Science geek, cringing.

Urgh, what do you Life Science nerds know? At least I don't get stuck in the lab day in and out. I have a whole stage to work around! After a while, I just give up convincing people the kind of satisfaction I get from just standing on stage alone. I wouldn't think I possessed the nature of attention-seeking. If I really did want that, I would have fixed my face and body at all cost just to get into the media.

Ultimately, it boils down to how God created each of His children differently. If he had made all the same, it would be an insult to His creativity and the world would not be able to function as it is now. How wonderful...

The Blessings of the Lord makes One Rich ~ Proverbs 10:22 NKJV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home