Sunday, March 18, 2007

- the difference between 2 sisters -

a mutual friend of Ivy and I asked me if I have blog.

I laughed and told him my blog is really nothing much in comparison to my sister's.

I blog, "I ate laska today.. it sucks"

He laughed hysterically and said, "yea, and ivy will write 'laska is like a work of art.... it..... '

***

Sometimes, it's the strength of intelligent people to write beautifully, yet it's also their weapon to kill.

I totally hate it.

They can go ten rounds the bush and you still don't get them.

Hypocrites.

It's those people who are blunt with their words that you know they meant it. It's these people that will make you love them more than the others because they are TRUTHFUL.

:) PEACE.

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

HMPH! Vhat are u implying (in indian accented English).

Little ivy shakes fists at biggie aileen.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with what you said. Sometimes the simplest words are the most beautiful.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home