Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Prized Possessions~

Ah... after terrible weeks of late nights and CNY, I finally got down to blogging again!
The weeks were that bad that I didn't even have the chance to do CNY shopping! Seriously, it's not that I care, but when everybody else can't stop asking " Have you done CNY shopping?" I start to feel so left out.. :(

Shopping is something which I have two definitions for:

Window Shopping - Shopping with friends/family members

Frankly, when I do shopping with friends, I feel contented just walking and tagging along behind watching what they buy and giving opinions. When I see something that catches my attention, I will go home, consider and then go back to get it another day.

***
Shopping for Stuff - Shopping ALONE

I know I suck at being a shopping companion, but I guess I hate to keep people waiting while I go try out clothes, let people witness my incessant bargaining with the shopowners or mom/dad commenting clothes not nice (when I liked it). So I just become my own shopping companion.

It's faster to move around if you're alone, picking up the clothes you wanna try and move on to another shop or shopping centre.

And that was what I did last Sunday while waiting for my parents! Within an hour, I picked up 3 pcs paid for it. When they came we moved on to the food department!

***
3 prized possessions of 2007 - Feb!

M:industries
Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Racer Back Tank!
I wasn't expecting a 40%discount, but hell yeah! Good buy.

Boxes of Korean medicine; China imported
All that talk about addiction. No worries, addiction - under control.

PRIZED POSSESSION of the WEEK!
Kwon Sang Woo's The Face Shop 2007 diary!
Believe it or not, it's so pretty I almost didn't want to use it.

Anyway, thanks to my dearest sister, I get Prized Possession #2 & #3. Otherwise, it's just one to live with for now!

*smooch* my little vinegar pot called I.V.Y. muahahaha...

***

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home