Tuesday, February 06, 2007

xXx Updates xXx

Urgh, another whiny post. Yes.

Remember the script I posted in my last few post? Yeah, we were asked to get into groups of 6, read each other's script and then pick one everyone liked. My grp chose mine.

Just as I finished formulating (mentally) the shooting technique, style, timing, music to use, the lecturer threw a bomb onto me.

Scriptwriters whose script was chosen for the shoot, please take ur stuff and head to the other grp.

Damn!

I was shocked... I headed to the other grp, took up the script they chose, stared at the first line for ten mins. I couldn't believe what I was in for. The current script I have in my hand is totally incomprehensible.

Subject: Gays & Lesbians.

Characters: 4 males.

Props: Chicken Suit

That's all I could make out. Too many lines for dialogue & last min, Campbell said we have to exclude all dialogue from the film and replace it with music. *double damns*

You must be thinking, I'm whining way to0 much. Yes. Because it really mattered to me. My script was good. I already have in mind what to shoot, where and how.

Sometimes, I do wonder... what is God thinking?

Since the beginning of this year, he threw me in a lot of unfamiliar, strange, possibly the craziest environment I think I would never survive.

Is it because I haven't signal to use my spiritual lifeline yet...
.
.
.
.
.
.

1800-CALL-GOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home