Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No such thing as Platonic relationship?!?

Sam showed me this article in Monday's Life!

"Just friends? Oh yeah, right"
- most men don't think there is such a thing as a platonic relationship; they just don't want women to know that

I think this article is the answer I can probably give ker. Hm.. Uncle Sam was so smug that his point was reiterated by Jeremy Au Yong - yes, a male journalist.

"Men don't actually think that such a relationship is possible.
We kind of take it as a fairy tale we would like women to believe... ... for any good heterosexual friendship to blossom, guys need a little romantic spark to get it off the ground"


If this was true as I told Uncle Sam, he can be so assured because for all I can think of.. I barely have really close guy friends - some of which cut off all contact with me once they got hitched. Dang the men!

Funny thing is that, guys do not like their girls hanging out with a close guy friend they've known for a long time.

" Men see it as a big threat.
They know the 'friend' had a thing, or may still have a thing, for his girlfriend.
In his mind, he wouldn't mind this 'friend' being involved in a freak cement truck accident."


Men are so evil!!!

But then again, does it mean that now all the gentler species of the homosapiens have learnt this horrible truth, we should all steer clear from the meanies? Those creatures that harbour bad thoughts and evil intentions towards us?

I think it won't be fair to them.

In my opinion, girls, use your own judgment wisely. I've seen those who do not restrict their flirtatious prowess to lead these poor men in all the wrong directions and only to hurt them at the end. Those girls ought to be burnt to death - alive.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home