Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last day of 2006

I realised alot of people had not updated their blog quite sometime. Is it because of the slow connection? I don't know. But I don't think I can stop. I still think of coming in here to post little photos so I can share with you guys, in excitement, what's up in my life.

Afterall, my buddies have been given my blog add and reminded to visit it, in case I stop emailing them, they can still kaypo about me. *grin*

***

It's the last day of 2006.

Rain has stopped for two days.

The weather is now sunny...

***

Teehee, I've embarked on the challenge of trimming my own eyebrows! Challenging... and no easy feat. I figured that I can't always head to the indian lady to thread my brows for the rest of my life, therefore I need to learn this lifeskill!!!

Tool 1: To get both brows in the right shape, use a template.

Japanese are ever so ingenious. Trust them to come up with this.
Unfortunately, ingenious people are kindda quirky too.

They never write their instructions in English... =(How the hell am I to know just by looking at the pictures??
The best words I could figure out was 'cut' , 'shave', 'up' & 'down'!!!
What happens if there is a "DON'T" in Japanese in front of these words? I'll be so screwed...

Tool 2: Get a little eyebrow shaver & eyebrow scissors

No boys, please don't scream like Mr Sam "why are you buying a pair of scissors?"..
hm..
I don't think you might want to add a word "eyebrow" infront of the word "scissors" because it's not the usual pair of sharp metals which could cut ur papers with.
-_-ll

Anyway.. this task is tougher than I thought.. U have to twist the template around. But still it's really fun to work with... the results? not bad lah!

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home