Monday, December 18, 2006

Over and done with Goong (궁)

After camping in front of the comp and tv, I'm finally back to normal sleeping time and working condition. :)

Yes, it's the Goong craze for me. How slow. But I had refused to watch it when it was aired during my project and examinations period lest I get hooked and fall into love-fantasy land...

All korean dramas are the same. Some people says it's draggy, naggy and terribly long-winded. I think so too. But I watch it for many other reasons.

1. Cute guys

2. Cute girls

3. Love story

4. Cute guys crying...

5. Cute guys acting cool...

Now I sound like a bimbo, but I don't care. The entanglement of a love relationship is somewhat the captivating factor. And sometimes you wished you were in it. Muahaha...
I guess Korean drama portrays how a fantasy guy is like.

Cool, Cute, Suave yet they have their softest side, one who cries when he's hurt, angry when he's jealous, smiles when he's in love. Awww.... (unfortunately, it's mostly girls who watch these shows and not guys. So in the end, guys do not understand what girls really want... )

Goong was one of the production that choked up an extremely high cost - 5 billion won. I estimated that to be about S$8 million. The set was built from scratch as the crew could not gain permission to film in the real palace. Gosh.. imagine the work and money to be put into this 24 episode drama.

If you do a google search, you could read up for yourself on the different sites and locations they used during filming. Otherwise you could visit Tour2Korea to view the locations - beautiful..

******
Two guys worth looking at...

Kim Jeong-hoon plays Lee Yul
* 26 yrs old*
*I think he's KBS's cutest pretty boy I've seen*

Joo Ji-hoon plays Lee Shin
*24 yrs old*
*His character makes people go gaga over him
but I think he's just alright*
*Look at the bear on the chair... *

Yoon Eun Hye plays Shin Chae-gyung
*22 yrs old*
*She's cute but sometimes she's asked to do overly
cute actions which makes her slightly irksome*

******
Goong's over. Christmas is coming. Holidays is ending. School is starting.

******




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home