Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Wong Fu guys

Whoa, it's been a long time since I last checked them out. And I dunno what happened, I just remembered them today. Went to wongfuproductions.com and found out their webby changed and became so pro.

I've always enjoyed wonderful works of budding talents and they're one of those I really enjoy. When I first heard their music video "Senorita" I thought they suck big time. But then as years past, their short videos get better and I dunno, maybe it's just me. Check out YELLOW FEVER. BEAUTIFUL.. haha.. But I kindda like the storyline. :) Below is their latest. After graduating from UCSD.

A message from Wong Fu Productions

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess u need to thank me for introducing them to you

1:47 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Haha... obviously! I cannot forget the first time you showed me Senorita. I tot that was kinda sucky.. but their short videos are good. :)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home