Monday, October 23, 2006

I can't forget him...

I met him a few months ago, by coincidence. I fell in love with him at first sight... he was so... cute. I couldn't stop thinking about him, and I went back to his shop to find him. He was no longer there... I think, someone must have.....

I don't know his name, but all i know is that, he is not a singaporean. I think he's an Australian...


Haha.. what were you thinking of? It's him. A Japanese Spitz. he was only three months old when i saw him at holland V. he's the quietest boy in the shop. Stubby legs and a small body... I wished I could've hugged him.

He costs S$2088 and i know it's beyond my means to own him.

But he was THAT cute. I liked him because he didn't yelp at all, neither did he seeked attention from every customer. He's so quiet. pretty different from the information I got about his family.

"The Japanese Spitz is a high-spirited, intelligent, and playful dog, which is alert and obedient. This bold little dog is a good watchdog and will alert its owners when it feels it is necessary. This breed learns quickly and really enjoys agility and playing games of catch with balls or Frisbees. This happy dog is usually good with children and usually gets along well with other dogs and household pets. The Japanese Spitz is, in spirit, a big dog in a little dog's body. This tough little dog acts as a house protector and guardian. The Cheerful, bold, proud and affectionate toward its masters, but like all Spitz-type dogs, most are suspicious of strangers and will bark at new people until they get to know them."
I liked the description about it. All the adjectives well described the kind of dog I love.

Ivy asked me recently if had a pet, would I send it for spa.
I said, "If I have the means, i will".

I mean it. I think they deserve what humans have. They also need to be treated like one because of the companionship they provide us. If I am getting one, I would factor in the cost for food, haircut, a small little bed, training lessons at schools... etc. anything I would give a child.

Hm.. I think i will make a great owner next time. That's because I like animals more than I like kids.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home