Monday, October 09, 2006

Jap Dory Curry Rice *burp*

Ah.. I love Jap Curry. It's not hot, but thick and rich. I just had The Deck's Jap Curry Dory with Keryn. Gorgeous, fantastic, yummy. We ordered the same one and I swore I had more rice slapped on my plate than hers.

It's my 3rd time eating, and everytime halfway through, I wished I hadn't buy it. It's so filling, I just wanted to roll and burp out of the canteen. But surprising, both of us cleaned ours plates and were perspiring like mad. I like eating with Ker & YY, though yy eats so much faster, but I realised none of them hardly leaves a pile of rice of food untouched. I hate girls who buy food they can't finish. Gosh, then stick to salad.. no one's going scold you if you starved, but to waste, that's a sin. (Children in the 3rd world country are dying of starvation & here you throw food away).

My life's back to normal again, school, projects, lectures, tutorials and meetings. Boring..

I just pretty stucked now, thinking of deferring one sem otherwise I have to take play prod next sem with the year threes of stay one more sem just to finish one module and pay the same amount. Sigh... will ask the dean's office then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home