Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wardrobe Makeover!

I didn't have class on Monday and it was such a great day to take a break, laze around and take over become a one-day professional You-tube coucher. But heck no, with Mom aka the room supervisor, Monday was bad. She bugged the helluva me to clean up my wardrobe.

After careful deliberation, I decided to put up the photos. Who cares, it's my
blog!!

wardrobe makeover Posted by Picasa


I started at 3pm and ended at 7pm. 4 hours long of battle. My supervisor had to do spot check now and then. Gosh... I don't feel like a girl.

Yeah, this reminds me, back in Secondary School, my table was just as messy and after Chinese class, I come back only to find my table neat, tidy and clean. Thanks to CK, the Mr. Neat Freak. It's embarrassing how my bro had to teach me to be a girl. But seriously, I never learn. :)

Anyway, this wardrobe makeover comes with a resolution --> keep my wardrobe neat for till the end of this year. Muahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home