Saturday, September 09, 2006

Missing in action

Oh! Finally. Hello was giving me so much problems just trying to upload some pictures over here, as if my week wasn't bad enough.

Right after my last post, which was on Ivy's birthday, my throat was getting worst. From scratchy, dry to itchy and then my nose started clogging up and became uncontrollably runny. My remedy? Odenlandia Water - this is called Snake Grass Water if I were to translate from Mandarin to English.


Odenlandia Water Posted by Picasa

This is something we drank since young as a medication. Ivy loves stocking up on these. We chill it and then add a pinch of salt, wait for it to sizzle and then gulp it down. Some people hate it, but we like it. :)

Then it was just chips chips and more chips for me. I believed in, using poison to treat poison. Muahaha... obviously it didn't work. Till now, my mucus is still flowing down my nostril in a cold, slow manner. *urgh* bad week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home