Saturday, September 16, 2006

풀하우스 - (Pool-ha-woo-seu) Full House!


Full House! Posted by Picasa

Yeah! I managed to get music up on my blog. After years of trying. Haha. Sounds like a comp idiot right? I wanted to put up another song to blog about something, but I couldn't get the song. So I put this up! A beautiful, memorable song for the cutesy show I watched.

People familiar with the Korean media industry, the show features their Korea Tourism Ambassdor, 비, Rain. The pretty & cute girl in red, 송혜교, Song Hye-kyo, the cutest guy in the show, 2nd from left, 김성수, Kim Sung-soo and the other girl, 한은정, Han Eun-jeong.

Well, it's a very typical fantasy plot, but i liked it 'cuz it's not the teary kind of drama unlike. Sometimes we need something to laugh when we watch. Therefore this show is so recommended for you :).

Arr..... Pool-Ha-Woo-Seu!! Acha Acha Fightin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home