Thursday, September 14, 2006

Two down more to go!

When school starts, things just keep going in circles. Projects, assignments, term tests, presentations.

The reason for my MIA-ing, was I had the Mahabharata paper due on tues, and a presentation just today. Everything's done. Happy & elated. But I've got class later at night. Tired.

Today in praxis class, there's this guest lecturer and he's really cute. Calls himself T.C. and is the director for FingerPlayers. His lesson was great. Except, I felt a little stupid inside.

He asked us to use our imagination to ANIMATE the INANIMATE. hm.. I thought my little acts didn't quite make sense. Was a little bit disappointed.

During the presentation at Business class today, my classmates looked so stoned. Either it was too early or I was boring. But then again, Alison said the girl beside her kept complimenting me. I'm flattered, but yet I'm sceptical. Mdm Lok says we could've used one more speaker and didn't comment on my presentation. I thought I did badly.

But at least now I know my talent. It took me 21 years to discover... I'll work on it!!!

:) Rainy Thurs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home