Saturday, September 09, 2006

~1460 and Counting!~

Yesterday was our 1460 days anniversary. Truly amazing. If you divide that number by 365 days, you'll get 4 years. *^O^*

I had school so we didn't know where to go except to the place we were longing for eons! Off to Pizza Hut at Suntec City for our Cheesy Bite Pizza!


Cheesy Bites BBQ Chicken Supreme! Posted by Picasa

We ordered the one with 18 cheesy bites (the pointy thing surrounding our pizza) and each slice contains 3 pieces. I would like to say that, it's fantastic fantastic fantastic! Mainly, I'm a cheese lover. Inside the finger-like cheesy bites contain 3 different kinds of cheese - Parmesan, Mozarella & Cheese (ok, I can't remember the 3rd kind). We chose BBQ Chicken Supreme as topping, but I think leaving the BBQ part out would have been better cuz the BBQ sauce is too salty.

It was filling for just a meal like that and we ended off with BEN & JERRY's Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz~! It's great!

Well, 1460 days and still counting... hrm.. I think it's a long way to go. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home