Sunday, September 10, 2006

Brain Fag on Sunday Afternoon

It's a amazing how I 'crawled' back to the school library with Sam on a Sunday afternoon. Sitting in front of the comp here trying to read stuff on Colorblind Casting is the greatest challenge I have faced in the past days. Sigh!

I've an assignment due on Tues and it's a paper for my Intro to Asian Theatre module. Why did I even do this module? *sob* I have to read the history of Indian Theatre (anything from Natyasastra to Mahabharata), Chinese Theatre (Opera, Qing Theatre) to Japanese Theatre (Noh, Kabuki). And history is something I abhor to the core. Despite the huge packet of Iced Coffee I shared with Sam, it was really so ineffective, and my screen keeps blurring out in front of me because the development of temporal visual slur I am experiencing.

Thank God I have my little blog to write on and get my engine started. Though I tried to load 내 이름은 김삼순 My Name is Kim Sam-Soon on Youtube to no avail. (Bloody comp, no flash player). *Snigger* left with an hour before the library closes, otherwise I have to go home to fight for the net with Ivy. I so hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home