Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blog addiction

2nd post in a day. Technically speaking, half an hour apart.

I realised I have lotsa mistakes in my previous posts, grammar, spelling, sentence structure. hm.. don't care.

Mid-sem break is here again. It's not even a good break. I've class on Monday & thurs and a event to host over the weekend. Not sure if it will be cancelled suddenly due to "Oh.. they want male host not femalessss".
Projects and assignments due as well. What a vicious cycle.

Anyway, I've to stage a play sometime in Nov for the Praxis module. And it's three short plays, so each group is doing one play. Do come and support yea, small production but good experience. Will be held in school, evening, cosy place. Lend your support then yea?

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home