Monday, October 02, 2006

Long week!

Mid-sem break is over.. it doesn't even feel like a break at all!

I had to go back to school twice in that week plus I have been procrastinating my assignment for voice prod. But the weekend was fun but tiring. Paul asked me to help host this event by MAKE up for Ever at Scotts and I did it for 3 whole days under the sun, the rain and the tent. 11am to 8pm. That's amazing~

Though the pay was really dirt cheap for a host, I really did liked it. I get to meet people, played around with the sound system and it was a good experience gained.

huimin, paul, jo, kev and yoon hee popped by the event and the girls got their make over done for free. Mom & Dad went as well. I think it was very encouraging for my very first event that they all went down. My fav boy was there for three days with me. Haha.. silly one. But he was really supportive. Thanks sweetie! (As usual, ivy promised to be there but put my aeroplane. Stupid woman)

I dunno, but initially I felt a little embarassed to tell people I'm doing hosting. That's why I didn't tell some of you. (Sorry!). But I just felt weird. Cuz Im not good yet, and then if I tell, there seems to be some kind of pressure I would put on myself.

Anyway, it was an eventful weekend and I finally got my wisdom tooth extracted out! It didn't hurt but there was a big hole with a pool of blood in it. Sigh. I read that I'm just supposed to take soft food. But seriously, how can a food lover be tortured like that? So I just ate! Haha... I wished God never gave us teeth to begin with. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home