Monday, October 02, 2006

If Love was as simple as a box of chocolates~

L-O-V-E is such a simple 4 letters word, yet it's so complicated.

My name is kim sam soon Posted by Picasa


Yup, after such a long week, I caught up with a few episodes of My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Left with only 2 more episodes.

While watching this, I was also thinking about this word Love.

9 things I learnt about LOVE
1. If you want to end it, then don't even start
2. Don't jump into one without looking where you're heading
3. Split legs are never a comfortable situation to be in
4. It's better to stay as friends than lovers, because lovers may end, but friends are forever.
5. The grass is never greener on the other side, why not stay and appreciate what you have in your own field
6. No one is ever perfect, so don't keep thinking the other guy is better
7. Love is about working things out and being there for one another
8. Don't put too much bets on love, because once broken it will never heal
9. Marriage is the death of Love

As for point no. 9, I am still figuring that out. My girl friend's marriage is now on the rocks 4 months after the wedding bells. I never quite gave much thought about marriage because I think it's just a trend people love getting into and out of it as well.

I became sober after listening to the woes of my girl friend and I realised that all those chunk of Korean dramas I love watching are just part of my little fantasy. It does happen to us when we just started dating but things begin to fizzle out one year into a relationship. And that is when the challenge comes. When 2 step into marriage, they are in a different game all together. You have to start tolerating each other's sleeping habits, living habits and some irksome flaw of your the other half. You fight, you quarrel and you scream... the result... it really depends.

Maybe L-O-V-E is not that a great thing after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home