Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Time of the Year

All students live in a vicious cycle.

15 weeks of fun, slack, rush, project, lectures, tutorials, exams... and the cycle repeats in 6 semesters. Frankly, I think it's not cool. It's really just pure stress, late nights, gallons of caffeine and bottles of eye serum.

For the first time in my life, I'm actually doing my readings. Yes, even I myself find it surprising, Ivy had to question me for two consecutive nights if I was preparing for tests or assignments or tutorials. *gosh* I told her she should just go buy lottery - seeing me at my desk for no 'special reason' was indeed a rare sight. But somehow I felt it was too late. I'm so behind my readings and too late to be disciplined. haha..

With less than 2 weeks to my major play and 4 due projects and less than 6 weeks to my exams, I AM really afraid.. worst, I don't know where to start.

I received my Asian theatre mid term test back today, got 42/50 for MCQ & A- for the essay section. It was indeed a blessing (though many I saw received scores in the same range). The module I dreaded most (given its very historical context) turned out to be somewhat a very encouraging subject. Dr Shen was especially helpful and generous with his praises (he sure know the right way to make his students good). He praises us to the heavens at every suggestion we give. haha.

Well.. now, I wished I were a working adult. Not a mugging student.

1 Comments:

Blogger QJ!A said...

Jia You~~

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home