Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Misunderstood

Lately, I've been busy with tuition and stuff and thinking about a lot of stuff.
I realised my priority at Uni level is so different. While some fac mates are so enthusiatic about their CCAs, I'm off working and doing other stuff.

I didn't want to be in any CCA but was dragged into NES. But now, being such horrendously inactive member, I realised it was on the last of my priority list. I tried telling RZ about it, explained that my priority is Church, cell group, volunteer work... he din quite get it. Said to just devoted a day of my month. Booked me for 28th for a competition. Dreadful. I only managed a "hm.... k".

He's so overly enthusiatic, getting excited, making people feel excited. I feel like a snail dragged by a rabbit.

Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home