Friday, October 20, 2006

Woes of my Boyfriend

I had to be fair. It’s not easy being a guy either, at least, not mine. A lot of my guy friends who know me really well never fail to remind me how lucky I am to be stuck with this guy for 4 yrs. They said that he must have quite a good temper. Unfortunately, no. But I would say, he was very tolerant.

With so many things on my mind lately, an aching body (no thanks to the monthly visitation of Big Aunt), my temper is none the better.

I don’t want to appear to be whining about the same old stuff, so I’ve conveniently replaced all my thoughts with a single word, “Tired”. He does pisses me off with “Tired again?”, but then again, it’s my fault due to my laziness I left the waffle-minded man thinking how can someone be tired after 5 hours of sleep.

Definition of Tired – Aileen’s Dictionary

1. I’ve Backache, headache, handache
2. I’m stressed about schoolwork, projects, tests
3. Don’t want to think about my problems
4. I don’t know where to start sharing
5. I’m not telling you things in detail in case you get bored and start to ask questions that pisses me off
6. I’ve got a problem and no one can help solve it
7. I lack sleep
8. I’m sick of everything, so just don’t ask anymore
9. I’m tired
10. I’m really tired
11. I’m really really tired, as in sleep deprived…..


SO…

Solutions:
Leave me alone
Let me go sleep


See.. tough being stuck with me right? That’s precisely why I hate myself sometimes. I wish I had the energy of Superman who could work as a reporter in the day and then fly to rescue the world in the night. That guy sure doesn’t need to sleep….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, when are you going to write an entry on the "Woes of being my Sister"?
;-)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

hm... will consider... because i think maybe u should start the ball rolling first. hahah... :)

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home