Tuesday, October 31, 2006

*urgh* I fell flat on the ground today again.
Hurt both my knees and two little toes. *darn*
I'm born with soft, wobbly legs.
Who loves falling down and scarring themselves anyway?
I wished I could change a new left leg.

***********************

Met up with Jo today. Finally! I missed her soooo much.
She looks so hot now. Dyed hair, curls.. whoa. I never knew she could be this gorgeous.
She looks happier. Funky. A real woman.

I love the Jo now. It's terrible I know, but I'm behind her in whatever decisions she make.
She kept too many things under cover for his sake way too long and too much.
They're getting an annulment.

He's garnering pity votes but he's not telling the full story. He knows his mom is intervening way too much.
He continues keeping silent. Not a good move.

I understand why she doesn't come for cell grp. We should just leave her alone. She's happy. She will be back when the time is right.
I respect her.

I realised I'm an 80% feminist. I don't think that's Christian. I wonder what would Jesus do.

Freedom & Happiness? or Suppressed & Hurt?

***********************
I don't understand why he has to blog about acting being sleazy.
Didn't we talk about it already? Didn't he say he is okay?
If he really was, would he still whine about it on his blog?
I'm upset.

***********************
Jo asked if I think that there is someone (guy) out there who will be fully supportive of everything I do... I'm still thinking...

She says there is. Somewhere out there.

***********************
Praxis play is starting to pick up. We had 2 hour evening rehearsal. Things looked way better than when we first started.

I'm happy.

***********************

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have moments of doubt like, the Bible may be the Word of God, but it is written by Man quoting and documenting events?

And it is written by credible and selected men, but not WOMEN.

So, there may be elements that veer dangerously on MCP-ism.

The dilemma comes in when the scriptures are quoted to subjugate women into obsequience.

Sigh...Am I wrong and incur God's wrath through such questioning? Hm...

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home