Monday, October 30, 2006

Take 5

Now I know blogs have a therapeutic effect. It de-stresses me because it allows me to rant and rattle. =)

I didn't know the datelines are drawing so near.. no one sent me anything to compile yet. Shoot. Neither have I gotten down to do my part. Crap. Rehearsals. Urgh.

Just as I was feeling stressed, I remembered Ivy's blog.. it was nice. then I went on to Huimin's blog.. and now, I think I need to blog too! :)

********************************************************************

I went for filming today. Haha.. supporting role as lionel puts it. (nice name for KALEFARE).

Crew overslept, so Lionel brought Primero and I together with Carol to Hougang void deck. Told us what to do, hung around and then when filming started, people started gathering and staring. Urgh. How uncomfortable.

As if he has read my mind, Prim whispered and told me to keep calm, be natural, we can't flick the onlookers away but we can be in our own world. Nice advice. Things went well. The taxi scene was cool... the camera was rigged in the cab held by some suction equipment against the windscreen and lionel sat at the front while the action took place behind. (no.. no exciting stuff.. it's just THE apology scene). And the whole thing ended in 4hours. Fast. I hope I look ok.. muahaha... short film will be screened Mar 2007. (Frankly, I think Prim and I got 2 seconds of fame only. We laughed about it, but still it's the experience that counts).

###########################################
Frankly, I would like to clarify that to whoever thinks Prim is an irritating freak in Singapore Idol, I would like to be the first to vouch for him that he is all time Mr Nice Guy. Shocking truth - He's Married!!! Gosh! At 24, he's happily married for a year! We talked about it before sleepy crew made their way to the venue, and my impression of him took a 360 degrees turn.

He said he loves his wife alot. After dating for 4 years he thought that she's the right one for her and married her. What kept them together are little goals they set from time to time; like saving up to get a coffee table this month, then a dining table next month. He feels there's no point in playing with other girls since he could be putting his life and career in jeopardy. He still parties like mad now but he feels that all these are just social events to widen his contacts, ultimately he will return home for dinner with his wife. Orrrh.. how sweet
(I think he said more stuff, but i just can't remember now)

He did shock me with his marriage, but gave me a different perspective to tying the knot. However, I still feel that I'm not ready for one anytime soon. I still need to get more stuff done first. =)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing changes my mind to the irritating self indulgence he had on singapore idol

1:47 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

don't have to put anonymous. we all know who you are.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home