Monday, October 23, 2006

Final Shot

Today was crazy but fun & cool! To end off the 10 week long hosting class with Irene, we had an outdoor shoot done with compliments by Lionel, a local director (super nice guy). Two tv hosting shoots, a formal and a crazy one.

5 of us took about 3 hrs and of course I did bring my camera to snap some pics. Not a lot, but enough for memories. (too bad raven & stephanie ain't here, they're really pretty models and I have been wanting to snap their pics)


A green rose among two weeds
(left: Rosie Phua, Endi, right: Primero)
Group Shot (half of the class)
(Left: Rosie Phua, Lionel, Me, Alvina, Endi, Primero, Seow Leng & Shu Lin)

The people are really nice. Irene's great too! Unfortunately she couldn't join us as she's busy in Phuket. The edited version will be screened at Club 95 on Nov 13. :) Gross.

I look so freaking fat on tv. I told Primero I think I need to get a slimming endorsement first. Hahah...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home