Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Surprise finding

I was surfing through the web and happen to chance upon the page of Singapore Musical Theatre festival. Surprised to see some really cool musicals I actually missed in June this year.

A bigger surprise was that my current TS classmate was in the cast of 4V and also another friend who was the composer of the music. Whoa. But in particular, this guy composer friend, Kevin, someone I knew back in SPCCC. It was such weird link.. some media comm frens got him to compose songs for their video and when I first heard the song (haven't seen him), I thought, 'whoa this guy is great. Vocals, music... yadayada'

Then, I saw him I thought, 'ok, not the weird looking composers I thought he would be'. haha

And now, I chanced upon his music again - PUNKD. Do check it out. He wrote it himself. Beautiful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the music is irritating me every time i go to your blog cuz when i'm reading your posts i just cant concentrate. So i will just stop the music. :(
So a solution: 1 - dun put any music.
2 - change the type of music. (maybe to a instrumental one)

Much Appreciated!!

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home