Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm back!

ooooOoooo... I missed blogging.

Finally, the play production is over. My assignments are mostly done, 'xcept for Praxis journal. I've got some pics taken after the performance and will put it up shortly.

(my comp's down again.. after calling it 'bitch' that night -> evidence to prove that Ivy was right when she said my comp's a female who only works well if sam touches it.)
I am definitely going to send it for reformatting aka sex change operation. Darn.

Hmm... I'm feeling a bit lost. Play's over.. and now i'm beginning to miss the terrible days of whining, the nights we practised at the mosquito infested place, Gerald's scary moodswings of Mr. Nice talks and Mr. Psycho's scoldings.

*sob* i can't believe this period is over.

Gotta thank Ker, ying & Jo for their great listening ear.. (im forever whining to them over sms, ftf) And of course to Sam & Weiliang for coming by to spend the not-worth-the-money $5. Most loved my group's play because it speaks to them more in the local context.
Domestic violence and the search for freedom.

But frankly, I think the prof loved the more cultured Far Away.

Anyway.. it's time to prepare for the exams starting on 27 Nov. urgh. Now, I hate exams....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home