Thursday, December 07, 2006

3-in-1 day celebrations!

Exams are over! No more mugging! No more gallons of coffee and midnight oil and of course no more pimples. (or so I hope!)

Still trying to 'recuperate' my sleep-deprived body. But first I need to go into coffee rehabilitation centre. So terrible. The symptons which my body says I lack the intake of caffeine are - fatigue, headaches, sluggishness, thinking of ZzzzZZ 24-hours, no work done for the day.

But I had a great day yesterday! Right after the paper, Keryn, Ying and me headed straight to wheelock and started our binge!



N.Y.D.C
Mushroom Madness Pizza
Beefballs, Ham Pasta
(Can't remember the name)

The pizza is great. Has this very dry, crispy mushroom. Seriously, if anything is called F-O-O-D to me, I love it. The pasta is CHEESY! tell me about how bad can it be, though I don't eat beefballs.

BIG HUG!
Sneaky Keryn almost planted a kiss on my cheeks.
Hm.. I tot I still owe her & Ying one for sending me a beautiful medley MMS?

S.I.S.T.E.R A.C.T
What is a charlie angels' pose without the 3rd babe?


A.N.G.E.L F.O.U.N.D
So, here is the 3rd babe with a
'GRANDMA GOES NUTS' Mudpie!

Before the food comes...
snap more pics!

A complete picture
with our pet dog..
he's been very quiet throughout our meal

These two sweet angels gave me the lunch treat and made me feel so bad. It's a culture in my family for the birthday person to treat the others and not vice versa! But after which, we went shopping at Far East and Wisma (before I left for family dinner).

I think I was too tired to really go on a spree. Had only 2.5 hrs of sleep the night before, it's too difficult to pull myself to try on clothes nor shoes... haha.. But we're planning a Sentosa sun-bathing session and more shopping sprees! Yeah!

Went to west mall - Mayim for dinner. Was craving for la-mian and xiao long bao. But ended up eating too much again and looked like that...

Of course she looks happy..
she stole the last xiao long bao...
while I had to gorge down her shredded chicken la mian.. -_-ll Haha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! I lurve Xiao Long Baos!!! YUM! Thanks for the treat again. =)

I like the pasta/ baked rice at NYDC too. Mudpie is not as good or as value-for-$$ as the Coffee Club one, right?

Shall we go Bugis Village after you decided on your schedule?

WHOA! Sentosa!!! Can I join?

7:22 PM  
Blogger DeeLu said...

birthday happy, i've totally forgot about it... well i've forgot about many things lately... happy 22

3:08 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

thanks darren. It's ok. I'm not very good with birthdays too :)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home