Tuesday, December 19, 2006

***Rainy Tuesday Midnight***
I wished it was snowing instead. I never really got to see snow even when I was in London during the Christmas period 14 years back.. :(
I've always lamented about how my family is usually so nonchalant about the arrival of Christmas. We don't even put up the Christmas tree that is sitting in our storeroom. Ivy and I used to exchange Christmas presents.. but yeah.. Christmas in Singapore is only best felt if you're walking along Orchard at night.
My Christmas Wish:
Go to a snowy country next Dec right after my graduating sem
Go Hongkong or Taiwan to shop and eat
Go Korea for a nose job. *snigger*
Seems like I'm dying to get out of Singapore. I guess so. Maybe I'm just tired. I went straight back to work after my exams and began planning for Church's Christmas Carnival Decor.
Agreeing was so easy. Working is difficult. Who would've thought that some stupid girl who has never even tried to decorate her own little apartment with some garlands now has to decorate the whole church?
Shoot. Me & my big mouth.
I thought I could jump into bed right after the Carnival ends on 23rd. But a company called me up to host their co's christmas eve party. Seriously, screw them. They quoted me a horrendously meagre sum and I found out after I asked another professional fren of mine. Me and my dumb mouth again. Will jack the price up, otherwise I will not do it. So DiVa... ... my fren told me to.
I have a reputation to uphold as a future MCee.
***Rainy Tuesday Midnight***
Keryn & Ying dear... I need more medicine from you aka Korean medication - 24 episodes - I'll settle for any.

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

What? Complain tired still requesting for Korean 'medication'? Haha.

Yea, I think Korea or Taiwan are good places to visit. Scenery + shopping + (potential beauty treatments-ahem) for the former option.

Let's try to keep this holiday in mind then.

Yea, screw the company. What a headache... =(

1:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i can provide solution to 2 of ur 3 christmas wish

- i have a one way flight from taipei to sg that i need to get rid of asap
- it snows here... well not here here but up in the mountains :p... it's weird how new york and boston are not snowing at all this year... anyhoo happy belated newyear

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home