Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Updates x Results x Ya Da Ya Dasss x

Results are out today. Well, not that great. But I don't really give a hoot about results as long as I don't fall below a certain CAP. I know what I want in my life and results is not something that might help. *grin*

I've stopped blogging weeks before Christmas that sometimes it's just hard to catch up. Saw the pics Ivy took at MoS and suddenly I realised I've been there twice in two weeks. No, it wasn't to have fun. The two times were to bring Sam & Ivy for a short visitation. During the visitation with Sam & his friends, we went way too early and left too early. Didn't dance.. just drank and left. With Ivy.. I had to drag her to try dancing to experience it for the first and last in her lifetime. We left at about 12am+. Ivy went there to snap pics and it's just so weird. Which two girls go there, take photos and leave? *urgh* that's my boring sister.

But then, I cannot forget the stretch of Lamborghini s we saw that night. It was phee-weet..
At least if I don't own one next time, I would have already touched one before. Muahhaa.. I also told Sam that I would want to step into Sepang at least once in my lifetime to put my life behind the wheels...


Anyway, I still liked the first visit to MoS. That was with my bunch of Poly friends and Wen booked a room in novotel for us to chill out. It was really tiring, but nothing beats clubbing with a bunch of girlfriends and knowing that a zonk out area is just a few steps away from the club. That's nice.

At least now I know what clubbing is like and I know it's seriously not my cuppa tea. I'm bad at dancing, I've low level of stamina. But if my girlfriends were to do it again.. I'm on. :)

Urgh.. I miss the girls.. We're planning for a steamboat during CNY... yummy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home