Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tired Christmas

Finally, Christmas is over. Church Carnival was on 23rd Dec. My cell group was in charge of the decorations and we stayed over on 22nd Dec. Gosh... till now we still lack tonnes of sleep.


Before I go catch up with my ZzzzZZzz... wanna show you guys this...








Yes, these balloon arches were did by us! We started at 4am+ and then finally finished by 8am. While the group of us fill these balloons with helium, Sam and Dean painstakingly tried to tie these balloons together!

My little fingers were almost rotting by the time I'm done with the tightening of the balloons and my nails looked ready to be peeled off anytime, I would say Dean and Sam did a wonderful job in putting these balloons into an arch! The supplier quoted me S$200 per arch inclusive of labour cost and the equipment, but I would say with just some internet info, a team of great workers, nothing is impossible.

Hooray to God's wonderful blessings the other parts of the church is decently decorated and I'm so thankful to my wonderful Kairos pcm and their sleepless nights in making this possible. Love u all...

Don't believe this is tiring work?



.

.

.

A massage is always appreciated
It doesn't matter if it's a male masseuse, as long as it....

.

.

.

Feels Gooood.....

.

.

.

And after that... sleep like mad... don't care where.

Sleeping on a Christmas day at TCC centrepoint.
Sigh.
It's a guy thing girls will not understand.

***





1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Wow! Nice arch with great colour combination. Looks a bit unsymmetrical. But really an achievement for novices like you all. $200 is not a big sum though. I bet you will charge likewise for all the labour that went into it.

I can identify with dozing in public. Don't waste time mah.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home