Friday, January 05, 2007

Little thoughts

I had a nightmare ... it felt so real, so scary, so hurtful, so lame and so impossible. *snigger*

So badly shaken, I was woken up at the end of the nightmare and it was 8 o'clock in the morning. I rang the person to check if my dream was real and then I fell back to sleep.

I've been having really stupid dreams lately. Concerning the people around me. And it's usually not good dreams. Sigh... is this how the start of my year is? I hope not.

***

Ivy was talking about some new year resolution thingy... I realised I haven't given it much thought. Frankly, I never really stuck to those I made in the past years.

***

School's starting in a few days. I'm left with one more module to bid for on Saturday. -_- Thank God I only need to live through this just one more year. What a crazy system. But then again, theatre modules are not as hot as psy or econs mods, thus I'm usually spared the stress during these periods.

***

YouTube.com is taking a freaking long time to load my show... *sob*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home