Wednesday, January 10, 2007

School * Bunnies * Cell

School just started.. hm.. I actually counted there is exactly 17 weeks before the exam period. The BIGTHING play will be on Wk 12 - end of Mar. I can't stop telling myself 'This too shall pass'. I seriously don't quite understand why I'm so scared of this semester.

I went for the first Play Production class by Dr Loon. He's nice. But when he starts getting serious, I will tense up so much I can barely manage a smile in class. There'll be a second audition tmr. I missed the first one. Only 10 people will be the chosen cast. I want to be in the cast, but I'm afraid I can't get it and will end up with production. And that could mean only one thing. I'm lousy. Dr Loon is using his own play a
nd I just have this feeling that he already knows best who fits into what. *scared*

Microbes class tmr. This is going to be tough. I suck big time with biology and without any introduction, the prof went straight into discussing the various kinds of staining methods and some horribly long terms of bacteria a
nd viruses. This is so not going to be fun.

***

went to Pet Safari at Vivo on tues.. *grin*!! I found two Japanese Spitz! A girl and a boy. Sooooo cute! Costing a bomb of S$2100 each, the shopkeeper still emphasize on the fact that I can pay by installment using credit card. Atrocious. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that maybe one will run to my house by miracle and I will kidnap it! *muahaha*


I think rabbits are cute too!









These two little darlings are sitting in SPCA.. I wanna bring them home but mom will surely hit the roof and might kick these little bunnies out of the house. Maybe if I have a little garden next time I could let them hop around in it. =)

***
It's a new year and cell group is making some changes. There will be a new leader! *phew* I am so glad. Pray that the group will continue growing well and big!

***
Praying for my long thursday to be over...

3 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Good luck with the audition. Hope you get picked cos production is like...Zzzzz. Ok, maybe it's just me. I don't like to do backstage and support duties. More frontline.

Maybe we can really kidnap that Jack Russell and put the quiet lil thing in your room? What about hauling it to rear at Sam's apartment? Good idea?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Erm... he says he only has his chubby in his heart... -_- so no Jack Russell for him. I think our storeroom is a good idea.

11:06 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

What a "good" idea. I am sure we will find him 2 hours later with the hose of the vacuum cleaner sticking out of his chest and a couple of NTUC plastic bags clenched in his mouth.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home