Thursday, January 11, 2007

*Voyeurism*

NM2209 - Social Psychology of Media.
Lesson xx - Voyeurism.

I think I will be able to contribute alot for this topic. Afterall I just completed my 1001 friendster 'voyage'. Amazingly, everytime after touring around in friendster, I feel so completely drained, as if I talked to hundreds of people to know 'wazz up' in their life.

Pictures tell a thousand words. It's pretty interesting to just browse through... U learn who's dating who, who broke up with who, who's who friend... who went out with who... yada yada.. I'm so kaypo.

***
Play prod class today was... nice. Audition weren't as intimidating as I thought it was. One classmate said that he probably might choose me as cast. Hm.. my bubble's ain't getting any bigger. It always burst anyhow..

From now till Week 3.. it's just pip-pop-pip-pop!!

***



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home