Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's Over!

Over! The graduation play is over! Nope... no tears for me. I've no time to think of that now, plus the play ended on a high note. Yippie!

I've pluck the photos from others' cam instead of mine because Ivy has yet to pass me those taken with hers. *grouch*

Enjoy the pics!

Ridzal, Brian, Me & Yahui (Left clockwise)

Happy Family...
yes, the oldest in front (kneeling!!!)


Gala Night
Joycelyn, Rozie, Me, Shan & Fairoza

Gerald came to support.. and gave tips as well..
so typical of him :)


Elson, Me & Yuyan
(in between the pretty & handsome) Lucky me...


Dr Loon (centre) & Ivan Heng (right)
I dunnoe who's on the left, let's just call him Mr XX.

Happy Family!

Tay Ping Hui was here!!!
I know I look like shit here, but he spiced the pic up... *gushes*
Joey,Me, Dr Edna Lim, TPH, Dr Yong & Yahui

More pics to come!!! :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home