Monday, December 17, 2007

IT's ONLY THE BEGINNING

Christmas Musical is finally over and it is definitely not the last.

Well, I would say... it wasn't that good. At least to my own standards.

My girlfriends know that if I did not extend any invitation to them, it is one which I think is not worth their time.

I can't help it, despite it being a church production, I have expectations.

But the process was definitely a fruitful experience, given the opportunities to work with so many BIG brothers & sisters - a bunch of guardian angels whom I have thanked umpteen times.

***

I was taught humility, respect & love.

In last week's Mediacorp drama serials 25th anniversary award presentation, one veteran actress quoted 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 as the source of sustenance in the industry.


"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."
I used to think this Love was used only in BGR.
But I realised within the past few months, it encompasses all relationships.
No one is impressed with how intelligent you are or how much you know, rather how much you are willing to teach, give & learn.
For the Musical to finish on a high note... Praise the Lord & all Glory unto Him :)
Thanks to all for being part of it too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home