Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fight the Flab!

I love FOOD!

Now that my office shifted from Siglap to Little India... imagine the temptations there!

No.. not the ah neh smell, or the bollywood hunks that might possibly strut the streets....

it's the rows of Indian restaurants!

Komala, Banana Leaf, Chez... curry, prata, muruku, thosai.. what an array.

Imagine how fat I will grow should I not chain that starving demon in me :(

Sigh... every walk past a restaurant will lure me ten steps closer to the door...

That's why it's FIGHT THE FLAB ACTION for now!

***

Clocked 27 mins 54 secs for my endurance run tonight.

Previous week was 25 mins plus with cool down.

Don't smirk! For a non-athlete and at 23 years of age, 7 years since I last had 3 times a week 2.4km run, it's not too bad already!

I need a pat on the shoulder.. *ahem*

Joey says to lose that fat and cellulite that forms on our thunderous thighs, we need to clock at least 40 mins of run!

Come ON! If I had her perserverance, I would have joined her at Miss Singapore Universe la.

Plus, with friends who are scuba divers, gym instructress-to-be, gym fanatics, dancers... gosh, I had to do something before I have another form of movement - rolling =.=

To blog about my exercise regime is to make you all accountable to me.

I have a free tennis coach & an on-off jog partner to keep me in shape! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home