Sunday, February 03, 2008

Surprisingly, this world lacks EARs.

when God actually gave us two each,

and only 1 mouth.

I really wonder why.... people talk more than they listen.

***

Four days into work... seriously, I think I'm okay with it.

although, i think... I really miss teaching... :(

BUT....

I don't want to be tied down by MOE...

Oh whatever.

***
DID YOU KNOW?

aileen loves boots.

yeah... I went crazy in HK when all the girls were in boots.

Obviously, I spared no chance in leaving without one myself.

And finally, a chance to wear it to Winnie's wedding two weeks back.

Photo credits to Dan who was suddenly so interested in snapping photos of sam & I.

Everyone was like over my boots - Crazy Singaporeans -

We need to learn to wear boots like we wear shorts. Singa-fashion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home