Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sometimes... somethings are better left the way it is...

when you get to know someone better, it doesn't necessarily mean a good thing.

things about other person start to unravel and you wished maybe it was better left the way it was.

***

started work already & it's pretty fine.

Of course, still seeking greener pastures.

Yet suddenly I felt the urge to close down my blog.

If Weihao could find it so easily last time, I won't be surprise if my boss or potentials will too..

but all your taggings made me hold back that thought... *sweet*
***

Got called down for a voice test at a radio company after CNY :) excited.

had a nice tour of mediacorp studios two days back, credits to Keith. >_<

saw yas, muttons, bukom mary, glenda, timothy go... wooo... not too bad, but nothing much.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home