Friday, January 11, 2008

4 days since I stepped back home...

what have I been doing since?

God... I'm so terribly distracted by a simple Taiwan drama - 公主小妹.

3 more episodes to the end.

Thank God I made no resolutions to abstain from these silly dramas. Otherwise that would be the first damned resolution.

***

To XK and those who were so sweet to ask about my first day in school..

things cropped up on Chestnut Drive sec, so I probably still need to wait a while for things to finalise.. so I've been doing other stuff to keep busy.

***

Finally managed to catch up with CK for a gym session in the morning.

No aches yet & I felt i wasted my $ on it...

but thanks to Uncle Sam's reminder, we realised that with all the walking during my recent trip, it was a good training that an hour of gym was nothing compared to 7 days of walking.

girl, we need more rigorous stuff! :P

***

Sigh... I found only this afternoon why I've always avoided stampede Great Singapore Sale.


I popped by a closed door GAP sale to find my aunt & I was greeted with a swarm of clothes on the floor and crazy women swimming in the piles.

Look at the half buried women!

They were stepping & grabbing anything they can find.

Disgusting, can?

All I can hear was, "It's only $3! Just BUY la!"

The ugly side of human nature - GREED.

Really, women stocking up on bags of boxers. How many men are they feeding back home?

*urgh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home