Wednesday, December 19, 2007

DROPPING PICK UP LINES

when work gets pretty bored, we start to do the dumbest thing...

believe me... anything goes, just to keep us sane.

from ogling at hunks to babes, from head to toe...

anyway... someone's shirt caught my eye today - a plain white with a golden circle at the centre that is embossed with 'EVERLASTING GOD'

I muttered, 'Nice Shirt' & the conversation went on.

That guy subsequently asked me to join the annual YISS conference meant for catholics & said that non-cats do attend and it's super good.

But isn't it a youth thing?

anyway, the rest thought I was trying some pick up lines & started to use the 'NICE SHIRT' pickup line to strike conversations...

Frankie & Alex were freaking hilarious but too bad... only Aileen is the master of such capable lines :P

***

tmr's the last day of work & next week's equally crazy...

trying to finish my last few speech & drama classes, start tuition classes, plan my trip's itinerary & catch up with all of you guys before I leave..

in case i never come back... muahahaha... choy~~

***

Graduating kindda sucks...

when everybody knows you have just graduated, 100% of them will be asking about me getting a job.

take it easy people... i've decided to be rather idealistic.

i don't want to be caught in the resume-sending-craze..

so give me a break... dun ask me.

if need, just tell me you got some broadcasting job lobang then i'll give u a big kiss & hug on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home