Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS JOYYYYYY...

an absolute different Christmas this time..

Thanks to Uncle Sam, I was volunteered into Backup Singing at the Sanctuary for Christmas Service *ba*
He's looking more and more like the cute uncle bassist in 4WM. Muahhahaha... :P

my dear kairos pcm is so sweet to turn up specially early to grab seats in the sanctuary just to catch my debut =.= but all can't hear my voice. haha..

hm... good experience esp when my Mr Keith complimented me~~ urgh.. pip-pop-pip-pop

Like I said, I will start to drag the rest of kairos into the ministry very soon... :P

***
Lunch at Samat's was great too...
with gastronomic food from his catering company & a whole lot of people singing carols... man.. it was just nice.

But nothing beats a heartwarming scene like this...












Samat wiping pianist, Joseph's perspiration soaked bald head.
Super gay can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home