Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Weeee... I'm a tad too late but HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

I'm back from my grad trip and so refreshed, happy & aimlessly geared for 2008!

I've so much to share but need to get the pics sorted out first before blogging.. :P

A blessing from God that this trip was smooth, safe, tiring & exciting...

I flew to Hong Kong, train-ed to ShenZhen then to Guangzhou, Bus-ed to ZhuHai, walked to Macau & flew back to SINGAPORE.

Of all these places, I LOVE HONG KONG!!!!

Love Hong Kong for ...

the weather - 11 degrees C.

the language - Canton (nope I speak nothing of it)

the people - so handsome & pretty

the roads - fantastic for a roller-taxi/bus rides that can replace all rides at Ocean Park...

other than the standard of living, China cannot be compared to HongKong...

I am so going back there during winter again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home