Monday, July 02, 2007

SmAsHing HIT -_-ll

Sam had the pair of GV Gold Class tickets till end of Aug and somehow we need to spend it asap.
He suggested "Transformers"...

God. How cruel.

Seriously, I was hoping for a romantic comedy so I could snuggle in the recline chair and enjoy the unlimited snacks. Not with ridiculous robots who twist themselves from time to time.

I grew up in the era of transformers, but was never a fan except when it comes to physically transforming my cousin's robots. -_-

I prefer to sing to the lala of E.L.M.O, or stick my tummy out along with the Carebears.


***

Anyway, horror of horrors, Transformers was SOLD OUT even for GV GOLD CLASS.

Where did all the fans pop up from?

***

Back home = I checked out the webby (hit the picture).



I was 'bought' over by the music, the site, the .... "TRANSFORMERS"...

Crap. I'm such a loser. x_x

4 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Oui sista. Got time come home to fix the desktop lah. Please.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Don't want. Lazy. Bert sister should sponsor a new pc for me. :) Because u love me.

1:44 PM  
Blogger DeeLu said...

girl u don't understand... tansformers is the dreams of all the boys our age.... back in those days in a kid has one of those transformers toys it rises their status to a rich kid... and popular kid... i growing up not as rich... could only afford the lame amubulance transofrmers not the optimus prime ones so i weren't that cool

11:06 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

To Darren: Really.... :( Guess Im not much of a tomboy back then to understand. but I only remembered G.I. Joe being hot amongst my male classmates. haha...

To Sam: Well, after the website and rave reviews, I'm dying to watch. The soundtracks are cool. Jessica told me not to miss it. So I'm catching it. :)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home