Friday, June 29, 2007

You're Sick... but don't drive me NUTS!

I'm Sick.... and I can't help not blogging.

I hate jerky bus rides... and it makes me hate auto vehicles.

Tonight's journey home was the worst ever.

No thanks to Jerky Bus#67.











My 3-in-1 (breakfast-lunch-dinner) & coffee was just churning in my tummy...

30 minutes bus ride felt like forever.

Everything in my tummy was halfway up my gullet. Anytime I stick my fingers down my throat, it could be out.

.
.
.
.
.

Yup. 1/4 of my 3-in-1 and coffee came out when I hit home.

The rest....... must be in my large intestine or rectum...

Stupid jerky drivers.

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Maybe you drank coffee on a rather empty stomach.

It actually increases the heartbeat--with no food, the effect is worse. And then, makes you more nauseous than ever.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

More like I gorged myself at one meal. :(

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home