Saturday, May 19, 2007

Singapore Arts Festival 2007

Yes, I have totally stopped myself from watching another K-drama 'cuz I'm starting working next week.

I'm a labour provider cum supporter for Singapore Arts Festival. Have been with them since my internship in 2004. How cool..

This year, I'm helping out for the festival's outreach as assistants.

Hot job - yes, lotsa perspiration cuz it's outdoors, it's exciting cuz we get to watch the performance like for as long as it's here. Plus, I get to do a bit of hosting again! Frankly, I don't get special rate for doing hosting but then again, the joy of listening to my voice boom through Padang is a gratifying experience. Period. :)

This year's festival opening is by La Fura dels Baus a Spanish arts group. They will magically suspended in space is an amazing aerial net of human bodies moving in synchronicity.

Beautiful.

It's FREEEEE...

Padang

25-27 May, 8pm
***

Come by and catch this performance. Really.. not something to miss.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish to participate at the Singapore Arts Festival ... just that my band is not ready yet. Sigh.

I hope there there will be another one next year.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Whoa, it would be exciting to catch a local band over at the Singapore arts fest. Currently at Project:Eden over at Raffles City they do have open mic sessions. You could check with them if you guys can perform there. :)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really?! I am thinking of the Esplanade library or the Art House. Okay ... will check out Raffle City. Currently we are still looking for a perm drummer so the sound of the band is more or less "unplugged" except we do have guitar amps and bass to bring down the house!

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home