Friday, May 11, 2007

Back from break!

Whoa! It's been so long since I last blogged!

For me, when I'm M.I.A, it's not too difficult to guess why..

#1 - I have been working late
#2 - My comp is spoilt
#3 - Blogspot is in a mess
#4 - Ivy's hogging the net
.
.
.

last and most obvious reason...

#5 - I was burning 'midnight' oil on Korean drama!

B-I-N-G-O! All 5 reasons!

#1 - The Sandbox recital is tmr and Monday (do feel free to pop by theatreworks to watch at 8pm-9.45pm, do look at my previous post!)

#2 - For whatever reasons, I'm always running on Safe Mode with Networking. I hate this comp! I need reformat it. But it's so much work!

#3 - I thought it was just Ivy, but when I log on to blogger.com, my account was in a mess too. Stupid thing.

#4 - Well.... yeah.. she's usually online but that's cuz I was busy with #5 :)

#5 - Just finished with 18 vs 29!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home