Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Free-DOM

Yippie! Exams are finally over!

Hm... funny feeling though. Like what Jas said, 'It doesn't feel that shiok afterall, does it?'


Yeah, I totally agree with her. Maybe we haven't been studying hard enough to feel the complete liberation. Then again, two of my papers are worth 20%.


The girls haven't finished their paper so I couldn't really PARttttyyy today. While Joey and
Nim are going Zouk then Double O to get their ladies' night.. I'm stuck in my neighbourhood tutoring Gabriel. (sigh.. the lil' imp pushes tuition time around like nobody's biz)

Anyway, I had a great simple chill out at the Cheese Prata shop with the whole gang of TS friends.

Nim insisted on having the grp photo taken cuz we did 'Metamorphosis' together!
How lucky Ian is, surrounded by three pretty girls. :)


Hm... no Kbox, no booze, no movies, just queensway window shopping with Jas, Cindy and Dennis.

it's ok, I'm bored anyway and felt like walking around.

Lazy to head down to town... and I bought my first ever FBT shorts.

Exactly the same one Jessica has. It's cool and comfy and cellulite showing. Who cares! I'm embarking my jogging regime!


Cost S$12 and it's dry-fit :)

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home